Reasoning Through the Bible Copyright Policy
The materials and teaching related to Reasoning Through the Bible are copyrighted and we actively maintain control of all of our materials in any format. Our digital materials may not be copied or distributed without written permission, with the following guidelines applied:
- Our Lesson Plans and materials on our resources page may be downloaded, copied, printed, or used digitally for use within a single local church or Bible study group.
- In regard to our materials, no fees may be charged or donations solicited or received outside of Reasoning Through the Bible, including reimbursing any costs.
- Lesson Plans may be modified for individual use.
- No materials may be included in other publications, including excerpts.
- Any use of the materials must make it clear that it was obtained from Reasoning Through the Bible.
- Users must agree that all materials remain the intellectual property of the copyright holder at Reasoning Through the Bible.
- No materials may be transferred or sold in any format without written permission.
Outside of this limited use, all rights are reserved to materials available from Reasoning Through the Bible.
Scriptures Used in Reasoning Through the Bible
Scripture quotations taken from the (NASB®) New American Standard Bible®), Copyright © 1995, 2020 by the Lockman Foundation. Used by permission. All rights reserved. www.lockman.org
Scriptures quoted are from the NET Bible® http://netbible.com copyright ©1996, 2019 used with permission from Biblical Studies Press, L.L.C. All rights reserved.